It's still so hard to watch the news and see how hard it is for so, so many people tonight. It's very cold (especially AZ girls) and I'm praying for those without power.
Gina and I walked down to Bryant Park, which was still closed - so we walked around midtown and decided to check out cheap broadway tickets at TKTS. We ended up getting tickets for Rock of Ages. We got lunch at Sosa Borella and then came home for a quick nap before the show.
The show was a lot of fun - lots of 80s music :)
And on our way home, our neighborhood firemen were just coming back to the firehouse and we saw the guys we met in the grocery store. We asked them how their spaghetti squash turned out and he told us, "It was missing something." He described how he made it and I suggested, "Parmesano Reggiano?"
And his eyes lit up and he said, "YEEEES! I'll try that next time!"
Glad to help out where I can -
No comments:
Post a Comment